5 Signs from the Universe
There are few things more reassuring in life than receiving a universal nod from the entity known as the universe. Although this will seem ludicrous at first there is a lot of anecdotal evidence that shows how powerful belief in the universe can be. When one pays attention to these signs it can provide a boost to morale and solidify one’s drive. The purpose of this post is to enlighten those who already have a certain level of belief. Here are five signs from the universe, what they mean, and what you can do about them.
1. Angel Numbers – Angel Numbers are repetitive numbers that appear in many different forms. These are numbers such as 111, 444,777, etc. which can manifest on license plates, phone numbers, grocery store receipts and virtually anywhere numbers appear. The beauty of these numbers is that they are all associated with a generic meaning that can be researched as well as a more personal meaning that you have the joy of deciphering. These numbers are often associated with positive vibrations such as protection, guidance, and alignment. When you see an Angel Number it is common practice to think of something positive that you want to happen in the future and take inspired action towards that future.
2. Things Manifest – Manifestation on any level is an amazing thing. Suddenly, it feels as if you have magical powers to create your own world. This can be something small such as thinking about someone only to have them call you a few moments later. Did you wish you had a little more cash on hand? You find $20 in one of your jacket pockets. These don’t always have to be small things. It is not uncommon for big things that you think were impossible to manifest, although from my experience it is usually in a way that you could never have imagined. When these things occur, it is time to be grateful at the gifts that you have been given, no matter how small they may appear to be. Ultimately, this is a sign that you can trust yourself to create what you really want in this world. All you must do is believe and take inspired action.
3. Information Appears – When you’re in sync with the universe you will often receive the right information at the perfect moment. We live in a world of abundant knowledge, yet the ability to sift through all of it is not one that can be possessed. Search engines such as google make life much easier, but how can you search for something that you didn’t know you needed to know? This is where the universe comes in. You’re working on an important project and are stuck. Unexpectedly, you see a recommended YouTube video pop up that solves your problem. You desire a change of pace and are feeling a bit lost on what direction you want to go. Suddenly, you see an ad for an interesting online opportunity. This sign is like having a group of cheerleaders at your back. It means you’re on the right path. The next logical step after experiencing this sign is to continue with the flow and decide to move forward.
4. Challenges Are Defeated – Challenges will happen. Things that you deem as adverse will appear out of nowhere causing you to wonder why the universe threw you for a loop. Just because the universe is in your corner doesn’t mean everything is going to be cherry blossoms and rainbows. However, there is a silver lining. As you make your way through these obstacles you’ll notice that things seem to work out for the better. You lose your job due to the company pulling out of the country, but you find out that your passion is a lucrative business. Sometimes we must journey through hell to find our paradise. The meaning behind this sign is that you have some things you need to learn, to achieve what’s best for you. This is where a paradigm shift is needed. Instead of looking at the world as good and bad, it is time to look at it as one long journey for you to enjoy. This includes the ups and the downs. The ups create joy while the downs create obstacles for you to smash through the window.
5. Eavesdropping – This one can be a bit challenging to decipher and from my experience is the least common of all the signs. Although considered rude, eavesdropping is something that everyone does unintentionally. As the saying goes “a closed mouth is an open ear”. Sometimes the universe will send you a vocal message in a place that you least expect it. It is possible to catch bits and pieces of a conversation only for it to apply to your life. When this occurs, it is time to dive deep into your soul to figure out what this message might mean. Keep in mind this sign is rare and not every conversation you overhear is a sign.
These days the Law of Attraction has gained a lot of traction. Accompanied by the belief that the universe is a higher power, an entity, the collective consciousness, or even God itself. Whether you believe in the universe is an entirely different post all together. But one thing is for sure. These things do occur and one can almost always draw meaning from these personal experiences. Is it a mere coincidence or synchronicity? That is up to you to decide. As always, I would love to receive some feedback on this post. Please comment, like, share, or subscribe if you like what you read.
“They flood the mind and give it a good swirl, but they will always have an impact. These are our thoughts.” – Negus Lamont